Orka Owners
Hello and welcome to the free Orka Owners forum.

Membership is restricted to people who own Orka Properties.

The forum is intended to be a friendly spot to share thoughts , ideas , suggestions and information.

If you are an Orka owner your membership and contribution would be very welcome.

Please spread the word

Regards

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orka Owners
Hello and welcome to the free Orka Owners forum.

Membership is restricted to people who own Orka Properties.

The forum is intended to be a friendly spot to share thoughts , ideas , suggestions and information.

If you are an Orka owner your membership and contribution would be very welcome.

Please spread the word

Regards

Admin
Orka Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address

Go down

If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address Empty If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address

Post by Admin Sun May 23, 2010 3:03 am

If you were not on the original email invitation sent out on 17/05/2010 don't worry , you are still welcome if you are an Orka Owner !

The list of over 100 email addresses used in the original invitation were addresses attached to various emails Orka sent out to Owners over the years. That was the basic starting point for contacting owners. Many of these email address will be out of date, there will be many new owners , and many people will want to register on the forum with a different email.

What to do if you are registering
Whem you are registering you will be asked for your name and details of which property you own. This information will not be displayed on your profile or in your posts.

Apologies for cloak and dagger stuff !. There isn’t anything sinister or secret in the content of the forum, but the idea is to give Orka Owners a “private” area to chat and share information so we feel it is reasonable to ask for confirmation of ownership.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://orka.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address Empty Good Idea But?

Post by Orka Fan Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 am

The Orka Forum is a good idea, a good way of meeting new and old owners, introducing new places to go and diffeent restaurants to visit, although I personally think if people have issues or things that they do not understand 'like in the recent e-mails that have been sent out' then why not contact Orka themselves and get an explanation instead of everyone guessing and talking amongst themselves and maybe get wrong information.

Orka Fan

Back to top Go down

If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address Empty I agree

Post by Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:07 am

I agree Orka Fan. Anyone needing clarification etc or who has issues have to discuss with Orka and get the info from the horse’s mouth.

I expect people will have different questions to ask Orka , may have different interpretation of the reply , might decide they want to look at different options / solutions .... or may even get a different answer to someone else

If you decide to join you will see pretty much everyone is an "Orka fan". It allows people in the same boat to discuss anything which impacts them with other people in the same boat.

The forum is for anything owners want to discuss or share. If that only extends to meeting other people or sharing restaurant recommendations that's fine. The forum is what the members want it to be. There is no "agenda" to push the topics in any direction at all.

My own personal request is people be reasonable and considerate to each other. I started the forum in the hope people would cooperate and share.

I'll go and hug a tree now
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address Empty Re: If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address

Post by Orka Fan Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:48 am

Well put Admin. It seemed at first there was a lot of negativity, but I have viewed what owners have had to say and all in all its very positive. Keep up the good work and the forum going.

Orka Fan

Back to top Go down

If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address Empty Cheers

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:33 am

Orka Fan wrote: It seemed at first there was a lot of negativity, but I have viewed what owners have had to say and all in all its very positive. .

Thanks Orka Fan. I guess I put my hand up if it started in a negative way. In my defence I would say it was more "concerned" than negative (but that's a matter of opinion ). The email which concerned me was sent out far too close to the start of the season and shifted the goalposts a long way. I thought it was going to be a hot topic with a lot of owners feeling "isolated" in terms of information and options. I was wrong it seems given the lack of discussion here. It's not the first time I have been wrong and it won't be the last, but I'm happy to learn by my mistakes and be guided by others If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address Icon_smile

In the wider scheme of things it was only one fly in the Orka ointment. I'm a happy Orka Owner as are most people who have joined so the floor is now clear for all manner of fluffy bunnies and loveliness

Orka Fan, I assume if you have read the owners comments you are already a member ? (otherwise you wouldn't have been able to read the main forum). If you aren't please let me know as there is something wrong with the security !
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address Empty Re: If you were not on the original email invitation or if you are registering with a different email address

Post by Orka fan Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 am

I am an orka owner, but no not a member but have friends and family who are owners and members.

Orka fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down